September 5, 2017

Hudson River Cruise Revisited

I'm back to blogging again. I have missed it. Around this time last year I spent a perfect day spent with my sister and perfect weather. First brunch at our favorite diner George & Sons in Hudson, NY, then down to the river where we took a 1:00 pm boat called The Hudson Spirit for a two hour ride on the Hudson. Here are some photos with views of going under the Rip Van Winkle Bridge, the Hudson Athens Lighthouse and a couple of other river sights along the river with some Fall colors starting to appear.











~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope your day today was as nice as mine was then. Have a day of blessing my friends.

4 comments:

  1. {{{whine-grinning}}} I sure miss that area...thank you for the smiles on this dark, rainy day in Western NY. Beautiful photos and I am glad you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh.....I would love to take that boat ride, that must have been so much fun! So glad you're back blogging, you've been missed. Love your header!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hudson River area is so beautiful.
    One of my favorite days was a ride up to West Point with my aunt. We had a picnic over looking the river. What a great day that was! I was about 14 or so. Never forgot it.
    Keep blogging we miss you when you're gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must look so pretty! I had Hudson Bay duck while on the New England cruise in 2008.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.