November 1, 2017

Bad Day & Sleepless Night

That was my day yesterday worrying about my laser eye procedure today. I know nothing will probably go wrong but when it comes to any procedure with the eyes I get squeamish. It was the same 6 years ago when I had cataract surgery in both eyes. Now with a cataract growing back in my left eye the laser is the only procedure they can do. So I thought I'd post a poem I wrote that fits my feelings.


Bad Day & Sleepless Night

Have you ever had a day
where nothing goes right
Have you ever had a day
that blurs your eyesight.

Have you ever had a day
that started out all wrong
Have you ever had a day
you feel you don't belong.

Have you ever had a night
that seems to never end
Have you ever had a night
when sleep is just pretend.

Have you ever had a night
You mainly twist and turn
Have you ever had a night
and sleep is all you yearn.

Well I have had those kind of days
also many sleepless nights indeed
And an active mind that never quits
while keeping me from sleep I need.

Toni Taddeo ©

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For The Day


Not sure if I'll post the rest of the week it will be depending on how I feel and next 4 days of 4 times a day drops in my eye after the procedure at 10 AM this morning. So with not much else to post, until the next time my friends, have a day of blessings.

5 comments:

  1. {{{{Toni}}} keeping you in prayer...I know I would be feeling the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for your eyes Toni! Let us know how you are.
    I know the feeling so well. It's hard.

    Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in to let you know I am thinking of you this Thursday morning and praying everything worked out alright.
    Sending you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying all went well today for your surgery. I know it will take some time to heal, but you will soon be back to doing the things you love. (((HUgs)))) to you tonight. Hopefully you will sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Toni. Didn't know about your laser surgery. Glad it all went well. I had the cataract thing done in September. Glad that's over and love using readers from the Dollar Tree now. Good nights sleep for you tonight. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.