December 31, 2017

A Blessed And Happy New Year To You


I Wish For You

I wish for you the warmth of the sun
I wish for you peace when day is done

I wish for you the joys of life
I wish for you freedom from strife

I wish for you twinkling stars at night
I wish for you they always shine bright

I wish for you no ailing days
I wish for you no moody ways

I wish for you a childlike curiosity
I wish for you through their eyes to see

I wish for you true friends galore
I wish for you to always meet more

I wish for you a close family's love
I wish for you a faith from above

These are my New Year's wishes for you my friend
And of course I wish they will never end.

Toni Taddeo ©

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a safe and blessed New Year my friends. See you next year ;-)



6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Toni! I finally blogged again! Hope you are keeping warm. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. And same to you Toni...a very Happy New Year to you as well. smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year 2018! Enjoy your blog and poems...di

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wishes for you also, Toni. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May your New Year be filled with joy and blessing and good health! Looking forward to many happy times in getting to know you and our friends here even better in 2018! God bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Toni and many more to come. I hope it is the best ever for you.
    Sending you hugs and love

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.