January 7, 2018

A Visit To Ireland

Here's this week's Toni's Creative Adventures. I enjoy creating and doing this meme. It's always fun seeing how a story adventure can be created with just 4 fill in the blanks questions.

A Visit To Ireland

1.   While walking in a countryside in Ireland, I see a strange green glow coming from behind a large tree. Walking up to it I find - a tiny green jeweled chest that the sun is shining on.



3.   Much to my surprise I bend to - open it and see a bunch of fireflies but soon realize they are not fireflies but a little village of tiny fairies going about their work and day, some laughing and some chatting with others. They never really noticed or acknowledged me as they went about their business.


4.   Deciding this must truly be a Irish fairytale, I laughing think to myself - "Now all I need is a leprochaun with a pot of gold hanging about". But alas no such Irish luck. I slowly close the chest and like a good samaritan leave it where I found it and happily go on my way singing, "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling".


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go to the Toni's Creative Adventures blog to copy the meme questions by clicking on the graphic


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you join in and play along too. In the meantime dear friends have a blessed day ahead.








1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love it...I will try to work on it for tomorrow. smiles

    I hope you are feeling better, Toni.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.