January 12, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Sunset On The River

Not taking many photos lately so I thought I would post three I had of the two boat launches during sunset here in Germantown on the Hudson river. These photos were taken during the summer last year. I'm posting for today's Friday Foto Friends. I tire of looking out my window at winter cold, ice and snow.

Anchorage Boat Launch Sun Starting To Set


Anchorage Boat Launch at Sunset


Cheviot Landing Boat Launch at Sunset

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful. I love these photos.And you know I've often said how much I love upstate NY..so pretty there. I wouldn't mind living there and enjoyed the times I visited a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely, serene views. Peaceful.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these boat/river pictures! Yes, it is nice to see something different at this time of year. Thank you for sharing these with us. I hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and peaceful scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very.... very late to stop by. I'm sorry. Love your fotos. We don't have snow, but the gray days of winter can certainly be depressing. Hope you're feeling lots better.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.