February 11, 2018

The Bridge Across The Bay

Here's this week's Toni's Creative Adventures. I enjoy doing this as It's always fun seeing how a story adventure can be created with just 4 fill in the blanks questions.

The Bridge Across The Bay


1.   Walking slowly on the bridge across the bay I suddenly stopped to watch - A beautiful sailboat sailing across the bay with the sun just about setting behind it. It is such a peaceful early evening and wonderful sight to see. I stopped and just took it all in.


2.  A feeling of peaceful serenity came over me as I - watched the wind slowly move the boat along the bay. From the boat two people waved to me and yelled across to me, "Hope your day is full of blessings!", I yelled back that I wished the the same.


3.   The sun rays in the water captured the sheer beauty of - the bay, sailboat and setting sun and knowing it was now time to go I walked on even though I wished this day would never end.


4.   Reaching the end of the bridge I thought to myself - I must do this again and just maybe that sailboat and nice people will welcome me aboard. And that would surely make my day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go to the Toni's Creative Adventures blog to copy the meme questions by clicking on the graphic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you join in and play along too. In the meantime dear friends have a blessed day ahead.






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, have a lovely Sunday. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this.
    I will begin mine right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was wonderful, Toni!! I just finished my adventure. You can read it here; http://pamelasopenwindow.blogspot.com/2018/02/tonis-creative-adventures-bridge-across.html
    Thank you again for doing this!! It really helps me stop and think!!! My brain thanks you too!! Have a blessed day dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine goes up at midnight tonight.
    Thanks for another great adventure Toni!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.