February 25, 2018

The Garden Surprise

Here's this week's Toni's Creative Adventures. I enjoy doing this meme as It's always fun seeing how a story adventure can be created with just 4 fill in the blanks questions.

The Garden Surprise


1.   Walking through a public garden I came across the strangest and beautiful - among the wonderful flowers the most enchanting group of benches and chairs I had ever seen before.


2.   Truly in awe of what I see, I stopped and - decided to sit on the strangest chair I had ever seen. Beautiful strange art work yet inviting all to have a seat. I must say even though it didn't look comfortable it really was. As I sat I thought to myself


3.   Can they possible be meant to just be admired or is it possible to - relax on these beautiful chairs of art that were created just for the purpose of use. Hard to tell as I was the only one here in the garden and there were no keep off signs. Oh well,


4.   I'm so glad I decided to visit this garden today or I never would have - seen such beautiful and yes, comfortable chairs of art in this lovely public garden. Oh yes! I definitely will return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Go to the Toni's Creative Adventures blog to copy the meme questions by clicking on the graphic

In the meantime dear family and friends have a day of blessings.

9 comments:

  1. The path through the flowers took my breath away!

    The tree chairs and butterfly benches look like something out of a fairy tale.

    Where is this? Thank you for sharing the photos with us, Toni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thank you Sandi. It's all in my imagination and the photos taken from my Pinterest page.

      Delete
  2. Love the photo of beautiful garden, If I sat there for any length of time, I wouldn't get up!
    I have seen the butterfly chairs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just how you feel. Not being able to have my own garden I would just love to relax in a beautiful English type garden and take in all the sweet sounds of nature.

      Delete
  3. Lovely story. I really enjoy going on these fantasy trips !
    The chairs that look like petals are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely!! I want those chairs for my Secret Garden!! Oh dear, I see this is a creative adventure, and now I need to think of one to do...I may have to wait until tomorrow. Thanks for doing this. I love the chairs!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had a garden I think I would love the last two set of the flower chairs :)

      Delete
  5. I loved it that you had pictures to go with your story, Toni! I especially liked the last set of chairs! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think the photos make half of the adventure :)

      Delete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.