February 6, 2018

Willy Nilly Silly Old Hodgepodge

Here's An old Hodgepodge From The Side Of The Pond. It was the only one I ever did. I'm hoping to do more of them
Willy Nilly Silly Old Hodgepodge

1. ASAP typically stands for 'as soon as possible'. What else could it stand for in your life right now? For me it would stand for a song and a poem. I love to sing even though I have no voice LOL! and I am a poet.

2. Are you the last person to speak up in a group or the first to have an idea? Why do you suppose that is? Is it a good thing or no? It depends on the place and persons I'm with. With family it's normal as we are Italian and always speak up. As for others, it depends on the situation.

3. What do you remember best about being 12? Not much except it was the awkward stage.

4. January 18th was National Winnie the Pooh Day. Which character do you relate to the most, and why? My favorites are Eeore and Winnie but I identify with Owl. Wise but not always right. :)

5. What's an app you use that helps simplify or make life easier for you in some way? On my phone it's The Weather Channel and a few others. On my laptop with Windows 10 it's whatever I set up. I'm not into apps.

6. San Francisco (CA), San Diego (CA), San Juan (PR) San Antonio (TX) Sanibel (FL)...you have an all expenses paid long weekend to one of these destinations. Which one do you choose and why? Actually none of those places. I would prefer New York City.

7. Share with us a song that makes you feel nostalgic? For what? The Italian song "Mama" as it brings back memories of my mother who is no longer with us.

8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm hoping we don't get the snow storm they are predicting for tomorrow. Supposed to be at least 4-8 inches with possible ice on top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are interested in joining click on the above Wednesday Hodgepodge logo. Until next time dear friends, have a day of blessings ahead.



3 comments:

  1. I like reading people's responses but I sometimes have trouble answering them.
    I have a few apps on my android but not really on the computer.
    I am with you on NYC, none of the other places interests me much at all.
    The song that I find for nostalgia is All Summer Long by the Beach Boys,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your answers, sure hope the storm isn't as bad as predicted. Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's raining down here and 39F right now. But I see its pretty cold on your weather app here and snowing.
    Hope you stay warm and it doesn't get too bad.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.