March 12, 2018

A Revisit To Ireland

Here's this week's repeated Toni's Creative Adventures seeing that St. Patty's day is this coming Saturday and I know it's one many of you haven't seen here. I enjoy creating this meme. It's always fun seeing how a story adventure can be created with just 4 fill in the blanks questions.

A Visit To Ireland

1.   While walking in a countryside in Ireland, I see a strange green glow coming from behind a large tree. Walking up to it I find -
a beautiful tiny green jeweled chest that the sun is shining on.

3.   Much to my surprise I bend to - open it and see a bunch of fireflies but soon realize they are not fireflies but a little village of tiny fairies going about their work and day, some laughing and some chatting with others. They never really noticed or acknowledged me as they went about their business.


4.   Deciding this must truly be a Irish fairytale, I laughing think to myself - "Now all I need is a leprochaun with a pot of gold hanging about". But alas no such Irish luck. I slowly close the chest and like a good samaritan leave it where I found it and happily go on my way singing, "When Irish Eyes Are Smiling".

Go to the Toni's Creative Adventures blog to copy the meme questions by clicking on the graphic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you join in and play along too. In the meantime dear friends have a blessed day ahead.

4 comments:

  1. Awe...this was so cute. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a fine Irish tale! Enjoyed the trip to Ireland Toni.
    Luck o the Irish to ye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://pamelasopenwindow.blogspot.com/2018/03/tonis-creative-adventures-visit-to.html I just wrote my little Irish tale...I hope you enjoy it, and thank you for giving us this adventure again. I missed it the first time around! But it is perfect for this week!! Such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading about this green jeweled chest...and the home of the fairies. Totally Irish, yes? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.