March 2, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ My Last Winter Scenes

Thought I would post the last winter photos this year from my home town for this week's Friday Foto Friends and for you to look at as there isn't anything special going on right now with me. I really don't have much to write about and it's been a week or so of not wanting to do much either. Winter weather doesn't lift my spirit at all and right now we are having a snow storm outside after having Spring like weather the past few days. Anyway hope you enjoy looking at them.

Today's Snow Storm Taken Outside My Window At 7 This Morning

River View From My Home Town With A View Of The Catskill Mountains
You Can See The Old Cement Factory Across The Way

Hudson-Athens Lighthouse On The Hudson River
I Have Many Photos Of This A Favorite Light Of Mine

Up The Road From Me Taken Last Week
Looks Lonely Doesn't It!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I like looking at Winter scenes even though I'm not a lover of the season or the snow and ice. As a child I loved it especially growing up in New York City, but as a grown up like a bear I hibernate in the winter.

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her Logo on the left side menu. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful winter scenes...yes, the last one does look lonely. But the other two are happier photos. I hope spring will descend upon you to stay very soon!! I know winter can be a "drag" after a while...but these pictures are really pretty. Try to hang in there!! Spring IS coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo's of winter Toni. That second one is postcard perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, same here, Toni and still snowing...will it ever end? (giggling)---regardless, hope you have a beautiful day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raining here like crazy, high winds.
    The views along the Hudson are so beautiful. You live in a beautiful place.
    The Catskills always seemed to magical to me though I've been in the Adirondacks more. I would like to see the Catskills and especially Tarrytown at Halloween time. I keep saying I will go and never have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful captures of winter snows, I'm cold just looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow...that is some snow storm! I enjoyed viewing all of your beautiful winter pictures, Toni. Thank you for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures look so nice and peaceful. I have only been in that much snow just a few times. We are freezing when it is in the 50's outside and it has been cold all week here in So Ca. I am keeping busy and enjoying my morning coffee and hot teas during the day and evening. Stay warm. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what beautiful fotos. I'm so in agreement with you... I'm not a fan of winter. I like one good snow then I'm ready for spring. I don't ask for much... 😁 Hope you have a great weekend .. stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.