May 11, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Photo Memories

Going through one of my Flash Drives I found memories of photos I've taken from past trips and some around here as recent as last year that just caught my eyes. Here are five I chose to post for today's Friday Foto Friends that I thought you might like to see.

Year 2005: in May The Nobska Lighthouse taken on a trip to Cape Cod, MA
Year 2007: in July Pink Clouds decorate the early morning sky.
Year 2011: in October Beginning of Autumn of the Hudson Athens Lighthouse on the Hudson River. The Hudson River Clearwater Sloop founded by Singer Pete Seeger was a delight to see.
Year 2017: Top of Olana looking toward the Hudson and Catskill Mountains with Dominic & his Ashley during Christmas week.
Year 2017: May 3rd. Sunrise out my window
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her Logo on the left side menu. It's a wonderful photo meme and a wonderful bunch of ladies who join in. And now until next time dear friends have a lovely weekend.

11 comments:

  1. All beautiful photos Toni. It's amazing what we find looking through old digital files. I have so many photos I cannot possibly share them all. But it still nice to go back and view old trips and memories. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photo's Toni, that you can look at and enjoy the memories!
    Happy Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have you back! Love the photos from throughout the years! These are all wonderful...Love the mountain view especially. Have a marvelous and blessed weekend...and Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly beautiful, Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sure miss the Hudson Valley...I was looking at houses etc. and what it would take for us to move---golly gee, we cant afford it, sigh. Even if I got a job, sad to say. Things aren't def. what they use to be. sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's for sure Linda. Everything has tripled in price especially apartments and homes. :(

      Delete
  6. Love the lighthouse at Cape Cod and would love to see it.
    The Hudson Valley is gorgeous and there is so much history there and so many great old stories from the Dutch days. Most of upstate NY is beautiful. I haven't been up in a long while and miss seeing it a lot. I so want to take a ride up and see it all again.
    Thanks for sharing these. I really enjoyed them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how beautiful each picture is. Love the lighthouses so much.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Water, sky, and lighthouse are all things I love - each photo is a jewel today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome fotos you shared....beautiful even if I am 3 days late! ;-) HOPE you had a special Mother's Day...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.