June 11, 2018

Quiet Past Week

With not much to write about as it's been a quiet week for me and I mean real quiet as I had a little laryngitis and very little conversation with anyone. I am feeling better today and my voice is almost back to normal. So for today, here is this week's Unconscious Mutterings to fill in the rest of the space.
I say ... and you think ...?

1. Fanatic ~ This I Am About My Coffee and The NY Yankees 😉
2. Rise ~ And Shine
3. Ache ~ My Whole Body Does
4. Oh oh oh ~ No No No
5. Chips ~ And Dips
6. Best of ~ The Bunch
7. Lost ~ And Found
9. Gamble ~ And Lose
10. Longing ~ For A Better Day.
11. Crowd ~ Not A Fan Of Crowds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prayer For The Day


Until next time have a Blessed day ahead dear family and friends.


2 comments:

  1. Awww..so sorry about the laryngitis. I enjoyed your meme, I'll have it up on mine in a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are better dear lady. Loved the meme. My answers would be:
    1. Fanatic ~ New granddaughter
    2. Rise ~ and grab coffee
    3. Ache ~ My back right now
    4. Oh oh oh ~ My Mercy
    5. Chips ~ And Dips
    6. Best of ~ Crop
    7. Lost ~ but now found
    9. Gamble ~ NOPE
    10. Longing ~ For a vacation
    11. Crowd ~ Pass me on by please

    Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.