June 25, 2018

The Simple Woman's Daybook {June Edition}

I'm joining in on Peggy's Simple Woman's Daybook meme again. The meme is now monthly and so I'll be posting it mostly on a Monday each month and not always the same Monday.
FOR TODAY
Outside my window... It's Sunday late afternoon and dreary with on again off again rain. Predicted thunderstorms never came to pass thank goodness!
I am thinking... and hoping this following week will be more productive for me as the past week was not my favorite with me spending it doing not much of anything because of back and legs pain. Feeling a little better and hopefully able to get out and about.
I am thankful... for the following:
One of my favorite things... is writing poetry and I've been very productive this month writing 5 new poems. I'll be posting them on Wednesdays. I've already posted a couple the past two Wednesdays.
I am creating... as the previous answer above says, more poetry and also some new pixel graphics for my blog.
I am wearing... an old loose top and jeans with sandals. No makeup or jewelry.
I am reading... not much of anything right now I'm sorry to say. I just haven't been in the mood. Hopefully I'll get over this laziness soon. I hate being this way.
I am hoping... to see my sisters later today to play cards. It's been a couple of weeks since we have gotten together.
I am learning... to say no to online shopping 😉 and went a whole week without ordering anything.
In my kitchen... the only thing going right now is my coffee heating in the microwave. I've even been too tired and lazy to cook. 😟
A Favorite Quote Of Mine... ""Retirement: World's longest coffee break. ðŸ˜„

Post Script:  My beautiful Ashley's new blog. She is my grandson Dominic's mate. Press her name to visit her site. If you press on Travel then the post Upstate New York, you'll see all the photos of the area where I live taken while they were here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought Of The Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So dear family and friends until the next time be blessed.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH! Nana, this one gave me a flood of emotions. Was giggling especially to "saying no to online shopping," and then I see me! Thank you for the mention. I appreciate your support so much. You've been quite the inspiration. BUT SERIOUSLY GOOD JOB FOR GOING A WHOLE WEEK! :) I hope you get together with Aunt Louise & Aunt Phyllis today and crush them in some card games! Wish I was there playing with you. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the week without shopping! But every girl needs a hobby too ;).
    Hope the card game goes well.
    I will head over to Ashley's site later on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the no online shopping. My mil is $19,000 in debt from credit cards (yep) and online shopping. It's been rough these few days (not going to rehash it, smiles). I enjoyed your DayBook.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.