June 27, 2018

Wednesday Poetry Day ~ A Silly Rhyme

This is what happens when you have too much free time on your hands. You end up with a silly mind thinking silly things and when your mind is in the habit of rhyming what you are thinking, then well... This is what happens..
A Silly Rhyme

Can it really be?
That this is me
Here by the sea
Peacefully free
Reading quietly

It's early morn
Right after dawn
Feeling newly born
Far from forlorn
Day's cares now gone

Tides now coming In
How long have I been?
Water sprays my skin
So, I must now begin
And with a sly grin

I must leave the shore
And get to the store
Go very fast before
They close the door
A silly rhyme for sure
That's it there is no more

I take my leave and bow
Good by to all for now....

Toni Taddeo ©
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have A Day Of Blessings Dear Family and Friends.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the poem! Had me smiling a lot.
    Have a great Thursday Toni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annie. You have a great day too :)

      Delete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.