June 29, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Color Of Purple

I thought for today I would show the color of purple in beautiful and some rare to my area summer blooming flowers. Maybe you might have seen or have a few in your garden or neighborhood. Click on photos to see larger versions.

Adria Bell Flower

Bachelor's Button Flower

Bee Orchid Flower

Bell Heather Flower

Bitter Sweet Nightshade Flower

Homestead Purple Verbena Flower

Butter Cup Double Bulb

Climbing Clematis Bulb

Purple Mixed Summer Annual Flowers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until the next time dear family and friends, have a day of blessings


8 comments:

  1. How lovely! Don't you just love ALL the variations of color and style of flowers that God has created? Even though flowers don't have a soul, I'll bet there will be beautiful flowers in heaven!! Thank you for sharing these lovely purple flowers. I love the color purple, especially in flowers!! Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my mercy....you do know I absolutely LOVE purple, right?!?!? I'd love to have at least one of each in my garden! Thanks so much for sharing. HOPE you have a great weekend! (and can you believe I'm getting to comment early on Friday morning?!?!? Yay, me!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! What beauty in those flowers! I enjoyed looking at each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple is my favorite color, smiles. It looks like we are under a heat advisory, at least here in western NY, take care my friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful purple flowers. I love them all, but clematis are a real favorite of mine. A couple people in my neighborhood always have them growing on the mailboxes and I'm always stopping and looking at them and taking pictures sometimes. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the purple flowers! I would have tons of them if I could.
    Finally figured out my Blogger problem and can post comments again.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.