August 17, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Lonely Tracks

Not having anything new to post I thought I would repost a favorite one of mine from over a year ago. Anyone that knows me, knows my love for trains and seeing empty tracks at different times and seasons brings out the artist in me. There is something about those empty tracks that are beautiful besides being forlorn and lonely. I can almost hear the distant whistle and rumbling train coming down these lonely lines. Come take a trip with me to see the beauty in empty tracks with me. Tell me what you think when you see them.

The Fog and Tracks of Georgia

The Empty Track of Mt. Pocono, Penn.

The Rails and Rainbow of Nashville, Tenn.

The Sunset Tracks of Secret Pass, Nevada

An Old Abandoned Train Track In Massachusetts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her ~Logo on the Left Side Menu~ . It's a wonderful group of ladies that participates. Until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.

9 comments:

  1. When I see the tracks, I wonder where they will lead! I wish we had more train travel in the USA these days. Have a happy upcoming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I agree, Linda, I often wonder where they lead, smiles.
    Have a lovely day Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection of tracks. The first photo grabs me - I can see in my mind great adventures down the track. The other photos are wonderful too but the sunset always gets to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful perspectives, Toni! I have missed trains and in Florida, I was no where near any. When I moved to TN, I lived with my son and DIL for 3 months and they had train tracks near them. I'd wake up during the night and hear the train whistle. Loved it! Here at my apartment, I still hear the train.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful and I love trains. The one in Pocono is especially good. When we visit our daughter in Austin, we hear the trains rumbling as they pass in the night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. I hope to one day get to take a train trip. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the train tracks...think of the adventure they represent from the travels of the past...so many were able to cross the country for the first time once the rails were laid...and our country grew and prospered. It is sad that so many train tracks are now in disrepair and not used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love trains, railroads, tracks..so so so much! So this post is wonderful to me!
    I especially like the Mount Pocono tracks. Been there many times.
    Trains and tracks take me back to time with my grandfather.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my....love these fotos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.