August 13, 2018

More Unconscious Mutterings

Here's this week's Unconscious Mutterings meme. All you do is answer with the first thought that comes to your mind for each question. Usually one word answers will do. This time I used more sentences and lines from a couple of songs.
I say ... and you think ...?
1. Original ~ And First Created
2. Vent ~ Let It All Out!
3. Screw ~ Loose
4. Type ~ 0 Positive
5. Odor ~ Scent
6. Lazy ~ Hazy Days Of Summer ♪♫•*¨¨*•♫♪♪♫
7. Release ~ Me, Let Me Go ♪♫•*¨¨*•♫♪♪♫
9. Status ~ Quo
10. Architect ~ Building Designer
11. Management ~ Controller

Now you try answering either on your own blog or here in my comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For The Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing going on today. So until the next time dear family and friends, have a day of blessings.

4 comments:

  1. Good answers, Toni. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your meme, smiles. Hope you have a lovely day, looks like rain is moving back in to these parts. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like these. Its funny how songs come into our heads when we hear certain words. Release Me is a song that often gets stuck in my head for some reason.
    Happy MOnday Toni.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your meme answers! Your blog looks so cute all decorated for school! Our kids start tomorrow! I am so excited! :)

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.