August 27, 2018

My Day So Far

I'm joining in on Melanie's My Day So Far meme. It's a new weekly Monday meme. Here is my first one.

The date today: August 27, 2018 (can you believe September is 5 days away!)

The weather today: Hot around 90 degrees and High Humidity! The couple of cooler days and no humidity left the building Saturday to my sorrow...

What are you wearing? What I always wear around the apt. a loose top, jeans and old sandals I wear all year.

What chore around the house have you been putting off? Cleaning out the closets and arranging everything in them from Summer to Autumn clothes, shoes, etc.

Is there anything in your fridge you need to throw out? No I only store what I'm using, cooking, eating, etc. Living alone doesn't call for a stuffed fridge. 😊

What are you reading? Not anything special right now.

A scripture verse you'd like to share.

How about a creative project you are working on? One in progress or one still in your head. Just a couple of Autumn and my Lady Stick graphics right now.
What special dish or baked item are you planning for this week? I never plan ahead. I usually open the fridge or cabinet to see what I'm in the mood for and rarely bake anymore as I can't afford the extra calories. 😉

A funny graphic, photo or quote?
Any parting thoughts?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends have a day of blessings

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your post this morning and especially the cartoon. Hope you have a nice Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your answers and I love Charlie Brown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cooking style matches mine! I really don't like to plan ahead but I find it it easier when I grocery shop. Love the Charlie Brown cartoo! They are always priceless. Thanks for joining with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed Lucy. Its a line I would use.
    Its hot here today as well.. but in the high 80s with sea breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to share your rough days graphic with a few people. Staying alive for another day is no small feat for some folks. And I LOVE how John 3:16 is arranged. I want to get to decluttering some more of my apartment. It always feels so good to change to the next season.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.