August 20, 2018

The Art Of Acrylic And Oil

Every once in awhile I discover on the net an artist I haven't heard of before and their art is really natural and wonderful. The artist I'm featuring today is Sharon Lynn Williams who says, "I have been a professional artist for 20 years and have been teaching art to adults for over 15 years, and am just LOVING it! Please visit my website HERE to see my gallery work!"

Chain Lakes Summer ii, Acrylic Painting ©


Chain Lakes View, Plein Air Oil Painting ©


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought Of The Day


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed her art as much as I did. Until next time dear family and friends be blessed.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures; fine art. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I always admire a person who can paint in whatever medium they use. My grandmother could paint beautifully with water color. My best efforts have been finger paint. :) Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful...I haven't picked up my paint brushes since last semester. Hubby said he was going to frame some of my school work. smiles (like a child, LOLOLOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors and will have to check out more of her work.
    Hope your day is going nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures! I did enjoy her work! Thank-you for sharing them. Have a nice week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those pictures! My mother-in-law was an artist and worked with both acrylic and oil. I have used acrylic in my journaling Bible as a base medium to stamp over. But I really like watercolor. I can do a whole page and the text still shows. I did not know I had that artistic ability until I started Bible journaling. We are all created to create by the Great Creator! You create amazing poetry and art! I just added a bunch of pictures to my blog. Enjoy the rest of your week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.