September 21, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Autumn Art

Lacking my own photos to share here on Friday Foto Friends I thought I would feature a painter I haven't featured on my blog in years. For those who haven't really followed any of his kind of art work  (I would be very surprised if there is anyone out there that hasn't 😊)  Here is a short bio, "William Thomas Kinkade III (January 19, 1958 – April 6, 2012) was an American painter of popular realistic, pastoral, and idyllic subjects. He is notable for the mass marketing of his work as printed reproductions and other licensed products via the Thomas Kinkade Company." I tend to stay away from the dark side of his personality...enough said.

Autumn Lane by ©Thomas Kinkaid
This is definitely a favorite of mine


Beginning Of A Perfect Day by ©Thomas Kinkaid

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Keeping With The Subject A Quote By The Artist

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FYI Note: For those who wondered, my Fall Coat I ordered from QVC shipped from Florence NC (imagine the city has the same name as the hurricane) on September 10th and I'm finally getting it today.

If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her ~Logo on the Left Side Menu~ . It's a wonderful group of ladies that participates. Until next time dear family & friends have a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

  1. I love Kinkade as so many do. He got made fun of by critics but people adored his art because it speaks to the heart. What do critics know anyway?
    Glad the coat is on its way!
    Lovely pictures. Have a great day Toni!! Did the states meme on facebook too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always enjoyed pictures of Kinkade. Thanks for sharing these 'fall' ones. Have a great Friday and upcoming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Thomas Kinkade...love these fall pictures especially. Beautiful work...and so glad your coat is on its way finally...from FLORENCE? Wow! Amazing. You will treasure that coat with its history!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thomas Kincaid passed away in 2012??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Thomas Kincade, he was a great artist. I have a Thomas Kincade print hanging in our living room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful artwork! Thanks for sharing and being so faithful to link up each week! 💜

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.