September 28, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Family Outing

Yesterday we went out to brunch to a great bakery restaurant. Everything is homemade and pure. Deisings started out as a German bakery and has expanded to a breakfast and lunch restaurant in the heart of Kingson, NY. Everything is just so delicious. Photos are from my cellphone.




My two sisters Louise and Phyllis, niece Christa (Louise's daughter)
and great niece Annabella


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote Of The Day
If you're interested in joining the Friday Foto Friends you can visit Debbie by clicking on her name or her ~Logo on the Left Side Menu~ . It's a wonderful group of ladies that participates. Until next time dear family & friends have a lovely weekend.

11 comments:

  1. You've made my mouth water so much. The restaurant bakery is awesome. Have a wonderful weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, everything at the bakery looks so good, and glad you were able to be with family. Have a nice Friday and weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bakery looks divine! Wow! What a nice place to visit with your sisters/nieces. What a "sweet treat"! Love it! Thank you for making me drool this morning... Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bakery goodies would drive me crazy wanting everything

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW, what a great looking bakery! Good to see you having fun with your family, thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toni, that's one place I would get into trouble eating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, mercy...I'd be in heaven there considering I'm a carb-o-holic! LOL Family time is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yummy! And I'm reminded now to get up and go over to Nothing Bundt Cake to pick up the free cake for my dear heart's Birthday. Glad you got to be with your family. I love my brother and sister and their families.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great place to go. Its so good that you get to be with family often. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy, yummy, yummy!!! I would have a hard time choosing anything, lolol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That looks like such a luscious place to stop! It's nice to know that some places still make food by hand.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.