September 30, 2018

Sunday's Unconscious Mutterings

Update: Sorry if I haven't been around to visit your blogs but I've been under the weather the past three days. Hopefully I'll be a little less painful as I twisted my left side and ribs and I really don't know how, but I'm hoping to be able to get back to par soon.
Not having done it in awhile here's this week's Unconscious Mutterings meme. All you do is answer with the first thought that comes to your mind for each question. Usually one word answers will do. I had to think on a couple of them not having done this meme in awhile..
I say ... and you think ...?

1. Secure ~ The Line
2. Untamed ~ Undomesticated
3. Private ~ Ryan
4. Blue ~ Moon
5. Total ~ Cost
6. Scrunch ~ Crunch
7. Supply ~ And Demand
9. Ill-fitting ~ Clothes
10. Aches ~ And Pains
11. Warranty ~ Expires In 10 Days 😉

Now you try answering either on your own blog or here in my comments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For The Day


And Now Time To Say..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends have a day of blessings.

4 comments:

  1. Good answers, as some of the words would be hard to come up with. Hope you have a good Sunday. Quiet around here also. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Secure ~ passwords
    2. Untamed ~wild
    3. Private ~ Ryan
    4. Blue ~ Christmas
    5. Total ~ Cereal
    6. Scrunch ~ Munch
    7. Supply ~ And Demand
    9. Ill-fitting ~ Shoes
    10. Aches ~ And Pains
    11. Warranty ~ No Warranty

    Hope you have a lovely day, my friend, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great answers Linda. You have a great day too dear friend. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear of the pain. I hope it's under control now. So...here are my answers -
    Secure: safe; Untamed: ferocious; Private: do not enter; Blue: skies; Total: complete; Scrunch: uncomfortable;
    Supply: ample; Ill-fitting: shoes; Aches: part of life; Warranty: guarantee
    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.