October 2, 2018

My Thankful Tuesday

I'm Thankful For

1. My Whole Family i.e; Children, Grandchildren, Great-Grandchildren, Siblings, etc...
2. The Roof Over My Head.
3. The Food In My Pantry.
4. The Clothes On My Back.
5. The Beautiful Land Around Me.
6. The Online Friends I've Made.
7. The Freedom We Enjoy.
8. My Independence.
9. Memories I Can Fall Back On.
10. To Wake Every Morning To A New Day.
11. But Most Of All, Our Lord Who Makes All The Above Possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great day ahead. Until then be blessed dear friends.

5 comments:

  1. Very good list of things to be thankful for and I agree 100%. Have a nice Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, Toni, there is always something to be Thankful for!
    I am thankful for your friendship also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list, Toni!!! Hope you have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We surely do have much to be thankful for don't we Toni. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.