October 3, 2018

Wednesday's Poetry Day ~ Poetry In Motion

Here's how I "see" poetry I write while I'm creating one. It's just a simple little poem that took me exactly 5 minutes to come up with it. Hope you find it enjoyable. 😊

Poetry In Motion

Poetry in motion
Letters dancing round
Rhymes in rhythm
Never touching ground

Words go together
Swaying in my mind
Forming sentences
With words that bind

Instantly creating
A story in rhyme
Poetry in motion
Just one of a kind

My paper with pen
Hand ready to write
Hoping the words
Bring many delight

Toni Taddeo ©
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends, have a day of blessings.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice, Toni. Hope you have a beautiful day....it looks like the rain will be sticking aroud, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very talented in the poetry dept. Hope you have a nice Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very good. Now I am singing that song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute poem! When I write, it has to have the rhythm and rhyme to it. I never was good at free verse. The title "Poetry in Motion" immediately brought to my memory a song I listened to when I was a teenager - a song by the same title by Johnny Tillitson. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you do that? lol You have a gift and I thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always a treat to read :). The graphic with it is so cute too.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.