October 5, 2018

Friday Photo Friends ~ Autumn Decor

Joining in on Debbie's Friday Foto Friends

Not doing much the past week due to not feeling well I only have a couple of my Autumn things to post. It's been a week I would like to see end. Thank The Lord I am getting better and soon will be back to visiting your sites.

My New Fall Door Wreath


My Not New Table Pumpkin Pie Plate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For The Day


Until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Nice wreath and love the pie plate. Hope you continue to feel better and have a nice Friday and upcoming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that saying on the Snoopy image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wreath and pumpkin pie plate! Really festive! And Snoopy says the best stuff, doesn't he? Love it!! Hope you feel better soon. Take care and God bless you. Love your little coffeepot, pie, pumpkin design. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your decorations. I hope you get to feeling better. Smiles.😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear Toni! Glad you are starting to feel better! I do love that pie plate!! I love autumn, but this year, I am kind of in a blah mood! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snoopy hits the nail on the head.
    Hope you are a bit better today, thinking of you and praying hard you will not have discomfort and be okay. I think the pumpkin pie plate is so cute. I havent put up a wreath but yours makes me want to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you (Not) New Table Pumpkin Pie Plate!
    Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous wreath. This is my favorite time of the year to decorate! 💜

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.