September 25, 2018

Just Name One

I thought I would post another one of my Tuesday 4 Meme. Hope you join in and either answer here in a comment or copy and paste the questions to answer on your own blog.
Just Name One:

1.  Thing You're Afraid To Do?   Hmmmm... There are a few things like being able to swim which I don't, fly a jet or race in the Indy 500.  (Can you just picture it!! HaHa!).

2.  Thing Scientists Need To Invent?   Cures for all diseases but to name one, I think a real cure for the common cold  (just think of the money It would save in tissues alone).

3.  Thing That Would Make You Very Happy?   It would be wonderful if I could walk a mile and hike the park trails again. Also it would be great if I could drive and have my own car again. But I woke up from both dreams and am glad to be able to wake up another day.

4.  Thing About This Past Summer That Was Special To You?   Spending time with family at two special birthday parties. One for a 1st birthday (my great niece Lily and a 70th surprise party for my only brother-in-law).

Seems I just couldn't name one thing for each answer, it wasn't easy. Think you could name just one thing for each question? Try it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For The Day


That's it for now and In the meantime dear friends have a blessed day ahead.

8 comments:

  1. Good answers Toni and no I probably could not give just one answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some questions are hard. I can't name something from the summer. I keep thinking this is a good list to ponder for a bit, then answer.
    I wish you could walk miles and miles and drive and I pray it happens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Annie I appreciate you and your prayers dear friend. 💜

      Delete
  3. I'm afraid to drive at night, wasn't always that way.
    How I pray they will find a cure for cancer, it's such a terrible thing.
    Family 'get-togethers' always make me happy.
    It was very special to watch my granddaughter marry the love of her life.

    Hope you're having a great day Toni!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thing Scientists Need To Invent?"

    The holodeck from Star Trek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sandi! I'm willing to bet someone did already.

      Delete
  5. Hi Toni, I was working on my blog and it is updated now so please come and visit.
    I would say we need a cure for Alzheimer. It took my mom back in 2010 though I gradually lost her 3 years prior. I love Snoopy! Enjoy your week. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are having a great week Toni.
    1. Thing You're Afraid To Do? Swimming under water with air tank! Oh my that would do me in. I can swim but I am not a good swimmer. I almost drowned at age of 9 and I guess that fear has haunted me all my life!

    2. Thing Scientists Need To Invent? Agree with you. Cures for all diseases but since Cancer seems to run rampant it would be my first choice.

    3. Thing That Would Make You Very Happy? Oh this list could be long. But in the larger picture of life, it would be to know that some of my extended family members accepted Christ as Savior. In the little picture of life, that this arthritis in my neck would not flare back up.

    4. Thing About This Past Summer That Was Special To You? Many things but one that stands out is our annual week long family beach trip.

    So glad I could tag along today Toni. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.