September 24, 2018

The Self List

I print this every couple of years on my blog. And no matter how many times I do I get such a kick out of it and thought you would too.
"The Self List"

1. My goal for 2018 was to lose 10 pounds. Only 13 more to go!

2. Ate salad for dinner: Mostly croutons and tomatoes. Really just one big, round crouton covered with tomato sauce and cheese. FINE, It was a pizza, I ate a pizza.

3. How to prepare Tofu: A- Throw it in the trash. B- Grill some meat.

4. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

5. I don't mean to brag but...I finished my 14 day diet in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

6. A recent study has found that woman who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

7. Kids today don't know how easy they have it. I had to walk 9 feet through shag carpet to change the TV channel.

8. I may not be funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented....I forgot where I was going with this.

9. I love being over 60. I learn something new every day.....and forget 5 others.

10. I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day.

And that's all folks!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chuckle Of The Day


Until the next time dear family and friends, be blessed.

8 comments:

  1. May I borrow that 'out of order' sticker? I feel that way most of the time these days....lol Cute list and a good way to begin the day with a smile. Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yes you can. You too have a great week ahead my friend.

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm rolling on the floor here! Funny! Funny! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny, I'm still laughing!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so much fun!! I enjoyed this a lot, Toni.
    Happy Tuesday.. though for some reason it feels like a Sunday to me still.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This surely made me smile and laugh today dear lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I looove that list... it gave me a chuckle as I can relate to almost every one
    Thank you for sharing
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.