October 19, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Autumn In Motion

Joining in on Debbie's Friday Foto Friends
There is nothing more beautiful in the season of Autumn than watching it in silent motion. So I'll skip the boring long post and bring on the peaceful watching of silent beauty.



And of course with me there has to be a Snoopy one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For Today

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear friends and family have a blessed day ahead and weekend

10 comments:

  1. Hi Toni. I love all the pictures and of course Snoopy needs to be there. He always brings a smile on my face. I heard it is cold and wet there so stay warm. We will be at 90 Friday. At least the nights have cooled down! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are beautiful animated photos. I love them all, even Snoopy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are beautiful and peaceful to look at..........Cant beat Snoopy! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous post Toni!! I love those photos. The header by Kia and Zeno is perfect. I miss them being online and wonder how they are.
    How is your back? Is it better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss them too. I think they left Scotland and went back to Italy. My back is better but my arms are the problem now. I'm so used to living with pain that I'm not letting it get me down. Thank you for asking dear Annie.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful autumn colours, a lovely season, one of my favourites.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so beautiful, Toni. Thank you for sharing it with us. Love it all. Wish it looked like that here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my mercy, those are beautiful. I wish I could make one of them into a blog header! Is that possible? I'm so sorry to be so late to visit...life is full right now! Happy Wednesday, Sweet Friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.