October 17, 2018

Wednesday's Poetry Day ~ My Addiction

I wrote this one down while I was taking care of "my addiction" last October and thought it was definitely good for a repeat. 😍 Here you go... Love this stuff.


Don't Hold Back
(My Coffee Addiction)


Hook me up
Don't hold back
It's what I need
To keep me on track

Pour it now
I like it plain
hold off the cow
Stops me going insane

Feels so good
Just what I need
Please no sugar
Just liquid java seed

So hook me up
Just plain and black
Here in my mug
Don't hold that java back...

Toni Taddeo ©
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dance Of The Day
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends, have a day of blessings.

7 comments:

  1. Love the poem and the subject of it! I am a coffee nut for sure. Have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, giggling. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Toasting you with my pumpkin coffee this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plain and black, just the way I like it, so hook me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a coffee nut. Here is to you . Like your poem. My hubby makes me coffee every morning when I have breakfast. Its ready. I have coffee mate in mine but no sugar. It is a powder. I stopped the cream. Now over 5 years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! You really know how to rhyme! Everyone laughs at my attempts to rhyme two lines. Rarely ever happens...
    Love your cute coffee "addiction" theme. So clever!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.