October 10, 2018

Wednesday's Poetry Day ~ Traveling On

Here is a brand new poem written yesterday while sitting and watching TV that brought on this latest silly brainstorm. (P.S. That's not me in the photo) 😉

Traveling On

I'm traveling on to places unseen
Away from places I've already been

It's time to see some sights anew
For lately I have seen so very few

Where to go I really know not where
I'll travel the road without a care

Cities or countries matter not
I am hoping to get to see a lot

Take a chance and come with me
You'll never regret what you see

No need to pack your suitcase to go
A couch, remote and the Travel show

Just sit and relax and watch with me
There's so many places we'll get to see.

Toni Taddeo ©
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends, have a day of blessings.

5 comments:

  1. Good poem, and I will the 'traveling' the same way! Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !! I like this one a lot. Lately I am too lazy to even travel that way! Now that is really lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, so I am traveling to your country :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your poem! yes, it would be fun to travel with you...even from the couch! Oh the places we'd see and the places we'd go! Such fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.