October 9, 2018

My Day So Far #3

I'm joining in on Melanie's meme. A weekly Monday meme. I'm a day late I know.. Just picked a few questions from the meme as most answers are almost the same each week.
The date today: October 9th, 2018

What are you wearing? A T-Shirt top, jeans and mary jane slip ons.

What chore around the house have you been putting off? Washing windows and getting ready for the cooler weather

A scripture verse you'd like to share.


How about a creative project you are working on? One in progress or one still in your head. Nothing special just some Autumn and Winter graphics for my blog.

A funny graphic, photo or quote?


Any parting thoughts?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short and sweet so until the next time dear family and friends have a day of blessings

3 comments:

  1. I too, am glad I live in a world with Octobers! Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Octobers are special. Its a good month for sure. I put off washing my windows too. Its a huge job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in! I love October too. Love fall and the change of seasons!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.