November 16, 2018

Friday Foto Friends & Skywatch ~ And Now It Starts

Well looks like Winter is actually here and it's snowing already! I feel like Autumn never really showed up this year and it went straight from Summer to Winter. Here are two photos from outside my window early evening before the actual ending accumulation.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just My Thought For Today

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click The Graphic to join in on Debbie's Friday Foto Friends


Click On -->Skywatch Friday← To Join

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.

16 comments:

  1. The snow looks lovely though I know it isn't always lovely. Keep warm Toni! I like Snoopy in his down parka. That's me on a cold day, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I like your view so much. It rained here in south Jersey but North Jersey got a lot of snow.
    The wind tonight is howling like a nor easter and the rain today was non stop. I went to the doctor and was late because of the roads.
    Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. O wow, I love to see your snow photos. Brrr... keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love snow photo with the lights from the windows, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are pretty chilly here in Florida this morning...around 46 when I woke up, which is a chilly start, but I love it. I love your snow pictures, especially the one with the church. I know you don't like the snow and freezing temps, so I pray you will stay safe and warm and cozy inside. Praying you will have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless your heart. SNOW! I hope you don't have to get out too much. But I like your pictures. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... yes, definitely looks like winter has found you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! that is early winter. keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, am I glad I don't have to clean that snow off my car! Be safe and stay warm up there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my goodness! It's chilly here, but no snow...supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow, which I'm glad for my Mom because she freezes, too. Stay in where it's safe and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cartoon tells my sentiments exactly when it is wintery and cold, I like the warm better.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing the first snow, but after that...it gets old and slushy!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.