November 23, 2018

Friday Foto Friends ~ Skywatch ~ Morning View

Here it is the 23rd Of November and hopefully I will start decorating for Christmas this weekend depending on when I'll be getting my son to help me move some furniture and help me decorate. Not much to show in photos this week except the two below I took on Wednesday November 21st in the morning out my window. I loved the cloud formations. The top one was taken at 7:00 AM and the bottom one was taken at 7:25 AM. What a difference 25 minutes make.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reminder Of The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click The Graphic to join in on Debbie's Friday Foto Friends


Click On Skywatch Friday To Join

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends have a day of blessings

10 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, what a lovely view of the church. I love the photos day or night, they are both great. I hope you get the help you need to move furniture and decorate. Then you can enjoy a month of twinkling lights and Christmas atmosphere. Have a wonderful weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The skies here in Hornell look like they want to open up and start snowing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beginning of the day is one of my favorite times of day. Love watching the light fill the sky. Lovely photos today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never tire of that view. Its so gorgeous. I took a "ride" around Germantown on Google maps. What a wonderful town. One day I hope I see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That church is SO pretty and your photos, just minutes apart, are great! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Ms. Toni. Love both of the fotos... skies are my favorite! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Ours was wonderful! I've got most of the inside decorations up, just want to do a few things on the porch! Happy Saturday to you! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your church view photos. That is always a lovely sight. Hope you were able to do a little decorating this weekend. I did a little today. I just do a little at a time as I feel like it. But then, one thing lead to another, and pretty soon I can't stop until it is finished... Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.