November 20, 2018

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Holiday Favorites

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme.
Holiday Favorites

1.   Favorite Holiday Of Yours?:  All of them but I usually go all out for Christmas. I love the Thanksgiving and Easter family get togethers.

2.   Favorite Holiday Character In A Movie?:  Hands down it's got to be Charlie Brown.

3.   Favorite Holiday Dish To Make?:  I really don't have a favorite. I usually cook what's needed to round out the dinners. This year for Thanksgiving I'm making a sweet potato casserole and cornbread stuffing. We are now up to 27 family and friends for dinner. It should be a great day. I'm so happy my son and daughter in law will be there too. As for Christmas it depends if I'll be with family. If I am I'll probably make a turkey and Italian bread stuffing.

4.   Favorite Holiday Weather You Wish For?:  Definitely no snow and normal temperatures like 55-75 degrees. 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear friends and family have a blessed week.


2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers and the sound advice from the pumpkin :-) Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice from that pumpkin!! Oh my, how I long for those BIG family/friends gatherings at holidays! What a blessing!! Enjoy the fun, love and FOOD!!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.