December 5, 2018

Christmas At My Place

Last week my son Louis came over to help me get the Christmas decorations out. All this past week I've decorated and I've redecorated the 5 foot tree with multi color changing lights three times already. I hope I'm set. 😇 That's my Mom's photo  (looking down from heaven in the Joy)  I miss her so much. And of course there has to be Snoopy and Woodstock both were given to me by my daughter Elena a few years ago. I wish I was able to find a Charlie Brown plush Christmas ornament like those too, but was not able to do so. Nothing really elaborate but for my tiny apartment it works. Here are my photos. Click on photos to see them full size.









I also thought I would post a Christmas meme list for today, so here goes. What do you think of when you think of “Christmas?” Using the word “Christmas,” list one thing you think of per letter.

C ~ Christ Child
H ~ Holidays
R ~ Relatives Visiting
I ~ Ideas For Gifts
S ~ Sending Out Cards
T ~ Trimming The Tree
M ~ Manger For Nativity Scene
A ~ Angel For Tree Top
S ~ Savior's Birth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I skipped the Wednesday poem entry for this week and will resume next week with season poems. I just love this time of year and lately the days go by so fast that Christmas will be here before you know it and that's why I don't wait to decorate later in December like I used to. So dear family and friends until next we meet have a day of blessings.

11 comments:

  1. You have a cute tree and I love the angel topper. She is beautiful. I had a 5 ft. tree for the past 15 years or so and now I have a 4 ft. tree, lol. It is also narrower so I've had to get new and smaller ornaments, including a star topper I like it. I really know what you mean about the days going by so fast and needing to decorate earlier. I feel exactly the same. I want to enjoy the lights for the entire month of December so I got the tree up before the end of November even though my other decor isn't up quite yet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We decorate early so as to enjoy the whole month of December. It only comes once a year! I love your tree and other decorations as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love your tree, it looks so darn happy. I've never seen a Charlie brown ornament either. It seems to always be Snoopy. I have a tree up, just can't get to the store for some ornaments. Everyone is so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the decorations, Nana. Reminds me of being with you last year.. Miss you so much. You are beautiful inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are you dear Ashley. Love you my favorite redhead.😍

      Delete
  5. What a sweet tree and Christmas decor. Awe...let me see...
    C ~ Christ
    H ~ Hope
    R ~ Rejoicing
    I ~ Infant
    S ~ Savior
    T ~ Thankful
    M ~ Miracle
    A ~ Angel
    S ~ Salvation

    Happy Day to you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for doing the Christmas meme Cindy. Hugs and blessings to you too my friend.

      Delete
  6. Your tree is beautiful and I love the quilt on your sofa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved seeing your decorations and your lovely tree. Love the Snoopy friends, etc. It is good to bring out whatever decorations we can and just enjoy the lights and colors and beauties that give us hope and encouragement and peace during this time of year. Thank you for sharing yours with us. This made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Toni, I have Mickey and friends on our main tree. I have a section for my Snoopy and friends and I plan to do a tree this weekend. I am finishing some crafts for a boutique I am in this Saturday. Christmas time goes by so quickly. I like to decorate every room! Your tree is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such sweet decorations! I miss my mother this year too. My second Christmas without her. I totally forgot your Tuesday 4 this week. I'll post tomorrow! Stay warm, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.