December 4, 2018

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ Just Wondering

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme.

Just Wondering

1.   When was the last time you tried something new?  It had to be a long, long time ago because I really don't remember. With me each day is the same old, same old.😊

2.   Who in your family do you compare yourself to?  Hard to say as I think we are all different in our own way and yet I think I'm a little like my siblings in thoughts and feelings. I also think we all are a lot like our mom.

3.   What lesson in life did you learn the hard way?  How to cope with the loss of my two sons and my little granddaughter. But knowing they are with our Lord makes it easier for me, but, I will always have the ache of a mother who believes no children should pass on before their parents. This time of year being human, during the holidays isn't easy and I usually don't say this out loud.

4.   What can you do today that you weren't able to do before?  Relax more and be a little less OCD...(I can dream can't I?) 😄
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thought For The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear friends and family have a blessed week.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to learn you have lost children and a grandchild. I know they are never out of your thoughts but they are likely more on your mind at the holiday season. I do like the Charlie Brown statement and like to think that my loved ones look down on me. In fact, it's how I helped my autistic niece to cope with the loss of her beloved mom. I could only make her understand her mom was in heaven beyond where the characters in Star Trek, Star Wars and other such like are. She could understand that and it gave her comfort. May you also have comfort as you look up at the stars especially during this holiday season. Hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. I pray your niece will have comfort understanding and know she is loved by her family.

      Delete
  2. I think most of life experiences are learned the hard way! I have never lost a child and it's hard to even think about such a loss. We do have a grandson in heaven and I look forward to the day when I can see him again. It's nice to sleep late after years of waking to the alarm clock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so hard losing those we love here on Earth and I cannot even imagine the pain of losing a child. I have had nightmares about it that I wake up from very upset. I hate that you have that pain. We will all be together in heaven one day. Hang on to that. I will even get to see you! I look forward to that day.
    I am glad you are able to relax more these days. Loved your answers! Happy Wednesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart aches for your losses. The holidays are always harder without those who have gone before us. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.