December 3, 2018

My Day So Far ~ 12-3-2018

I'm joining in on Melanie's meme. It's a weekly meme and a favorite of mine.


The date today:  Monday, December 3rd, 2018

What are you wearing?  Hanging around the house clothes and sandals that I wear as slippers

What chore around the house have you been putting off?  Cleaning my oven even though it's a self cleaning oven, I still would have to wipe it down. Okay, so I'm lazy 😄

Is there anything in your fridge you need to throw out? What? Do you even recognize it?  No, I never have to throw anything out as I use what I buy.

What are you reading?  Right now, I'm re-reading "A Christmas Carol" for the umpteen time.


A scripture verse you'd like to share.


Is there a prayer request you'd like to share?  Pray for all those who have asked for prayer  especially this time of year.

How about a creative project you are working on? One in progress or one still in your head.  Nothing special just some Winter graphics for my blog.

What special dish or baked item are you planning for this week?  Being I started  (AGAIN)  my diet I'm not planning anything special this week.



A photo you'd like to share?

For My Jewish Friends Many Blessings


A funny graphic, photo or quote?  "When somebody tells you nothing is impossible, ask him to dribble a football." 😉

Any parting thoughts?  Yes, dear family and friends have a day of blessings.



3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers. Have a wonderful week ahead Toni ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you have a day of blessings as well. Enjoyed your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Christmas Carol is my favorite read during the Christmas season. I have to clean my oven as well. Thanks for joining in, Toni!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.