December 2, 2018

Sunday Stealing ~ Art Historic

Linking in with Bev's Sunday Stealing for today. It's a mix of questions and I usually pick and choose the questions I'll post and answer for a few of them don't really pertain to me. This week I answered them all.
(Photo stolen from the internet. I wrote the words 😏😄)

Art Historic...

Classical: If you were an Olympian god, what would you be known for?  The Queen of all Olympians..... Why not??

Medieval: Are you religious?  Religious No. A Christian Yes! 

Gothic: What is your favorite historic building?  I have two. Grand Central Station and St. Peter's Cathedral in NY.

Renaissance: Have you ever had a time in your life when you felt enlightened or changed?   I think everyone has one time or another. For me the change came in May of 1983 when I accepted Jesus as my Lord and truly became enlightened.

Baroque: Do you enjoy the finer things in life?  Who doesn't but I'm happy with what I have, a roof over my head, food in my pantry, clothes on my back and a loving family..


Rococo: Is your bedroom full or trinkets and pictures? If so, which pictures adorn your walls?  No my bedroom has just the necessary things like a bed, small dresser, closet and recliner. One painting on the wall by my younger brother of a young Jesus.

Neoclassicism: If something came back into fashion, what do you hope it would be?  I believe in the old saying "What goes around, comes around". Sooner or later everything does and I don't have any special hopes.

Romanticism: Do you often see things in a positive light?  Yes I do.

Pre-Raphaelite: Which book would you like to see turned into a film?  "The Letter" by Carolyn Hart. It's an old fashioned mystery.

Impressionism: Do you look for details or take everything in at once?  Depends, I've done both.

Art Nouveau: When were you last at the theatre?  Many years ago to see Gigi. 

Surrealism: Why does the porcupine think it's a duck?  Should I guess or are you asking??

Pop Art: Do you enjoy pop culture?  Yes I do, Some.

Contemporary: What did you do today?  Light housework, a few graphics and just hung around my apartment. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends have a Sunday of blessings


9 comments:

  1. Enjoyed the questions and your answers. We get to know you better from these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answer Religious No , Christian YES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Toni. Hope you have a lovely day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your answer about not being religious,but being a Christian made me smile. I always say it's not about a religion, it's about a relationship! It's nice to have other so many believers playing along these days. Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Sunday Stealing graphic! Also, The Letter sounds wonderful!
    I should have answered the religion question the way you did. I am not really a follower of man's ways and rules, just a Christian who follows Christ. Loved your answers! Have a great day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good response to the porcupine question!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your answers and once again, so much in common.
    Its rainy and warmer here today. Not liking it much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a crazy Sunday Stealing today. I had fun with it and enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.