December 14, 2018

Friday Foto Friends & Skywatch ~ Daytona Beach Spectacular

When I'm unable to take photos or I tire of winter and snow photos I look to my daughter who lives and works in Florida for more spectacular photos of her warm beloved beaches in the area taken with her cellphone. Here are 3 prints I copied from her video she took on December 8th. while taking her many miles walk in the early morning or early evening. I'm not sure what time this was. A little blurry but beautiful aren't they.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Click The Graphic to join in on Debbie's Friday Foto Friends


Click On -->Skywatch Friday← To Join

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.



8 comments:

  1. Yes, beautiful photos this morning. Wishing you a happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, beautiful skies! We always try to make each day a special day. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, and a nice escape from colder climes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos of our lovely beaches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful. Would be nice to visit there sometime. Happy Friday Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love the beach photos. Your daughter seems to find some wonderful places to view and enjoy. She is blessed to be close enough to go so often. I love the little thought for the day as well. Really good to think about. Have a blessed and wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.