December 12, 2018

Wednesday's Poetry Day ~ Shimmering Crystals

Getting to see many houses in my area really going all out decorated with so many beautiful lights and there is one house that every year has a beautiful big Christmas tree decorated with many crystal ornaments in their front window that inspired me to write the following poem last December.


Shimmering Crystals

Shimmering crystals shining bright
lighting up the darkened night

From your window I can see
hanging on your Christmas tree

I listen to the twinkling sound
as they magically spin around

Loving how they dress the tree
bringing out the child in me

How I wish this season never ends
for the joy and love it lends

Shimmering crystals shining bright
watch them lighten up the night.

Toni Taddeo ©

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christmas Decorated House Near Me On Main St.
(Photo doesn't do it justice. I don't know who it belongs to)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends be blessed




6 comments:

  1. Pretty tree, pretty ornaments. Like your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those darling ornaments are so pretty Toni. Cute poem. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that house, smiles. Love those crystals too, smiles--have a beautiful day, friend...cloudy here in Western NY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your poems, have you ever thought about publishing a book of your poems? Mr D and I have gotten out a couple of nights to drive around and look at Christmas lights. Some houses have many, some not so many and some none at all. We enjoy the lights, the more the better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect poem. I also wish Christmas would never end.
    I had friends put my lights outside for me but I was able to do the window inside. I have to take a photo of it to post.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.