December 11, 2018

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ About Christmas Chapter 1

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme.

About Christmas Chapter 1

1.   What is your favorite Christmas show animated show?  Anyone and everyone who knows me knows my favorite cartoon show is the 1955 A Charlie Brown Christmas and my favorite movie is the 1954 White Christmas with Danny Kaye and Bing Crosby.😊

2.   What holiday character do you think you're most like?  Maybe a little bit of Lucy (in Peanuts) and a little bit of Sally. 😇😉

3.   Favorite Christmas holiday song? The Kenny Rogers and Wynonna version of Mary Did You Know and the Andrea Bocelli version of Ave Maria.

4.   If you have an all holiday music radio station when do you start listening to it?  Usually by December 1st. I listen on my laptop or on Amazon Music on my TV.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photo Of The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until the next time dear friends and family have a blessed week.

6 comments:

  1. Mary Did You Know is one my all time favorites too! Love It's a Wonderful Life, and Miracle on 34th Street. We have a radio station that plays nothing by Christmas music and I always listen when I am in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post, Toni. I hope you have a lovely day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so interesting to see people's Christmas favorites! We all have our special ones. I posted my Tuesday 4 Meme last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Charlie Brown anything. We have a Peanuts Thanksgiving at the preschool that is a lot of fun. The kids bring pop corn, jelly beans, wheat thins or melba toast for the toast...and we watch the show of course.
    I LOVE the song Mary Did you Know. It actually makes me cry. Loved your answers! Happy Tuesday!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Toni, I just posted mine. I will post a picture of my Peanuts Tree and decor next post.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.