December 28, 2018

New Year Wishes


I Wish For You

I wish for you the warmth of the sun
I wish for you peace when day is done

I wish for you the joys of life
I wish for you freedom from strife

I wish for you twinkling stars at night
I wish for you they always shine bright

I wish for you no ailing days
I wish for you no moody ways

I wish for you a childlike curiosity
I wish for you through their eyes to see

I wish for you true friends galore
I wish for you to always meet more

I wish for you a close family's love
I wish for you a faith from above

These are my New Year's wishes for you my friend
And of course I wish they will never end.

Toni Taddeo ©

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Until Next Time Have a Safe and Blessed New Year Dear Family and Friends.



9 comments:

  1. I wish the same for you dear lady! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I wish you and yours the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. I wish you the same my friend. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your poem says it all and I wish the same for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Toni, I wish for you the same. Have a very Happy and joy filled New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wishes, Toni! Thank you. I pray you have a blessed and wonderful New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. My wish is the same for you. Ps looks like snow will be moving in today -we got a warning about the roads.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful! Happy New Year my friend!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You Toni! Happy and Blessed New Year to you and your family my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.