January 1, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ All About You

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme.

All About You

1.   Who is the first person you talk to in the morning?  Living alone the only person I could talk to would be me. 😉

2.   When and where was a profile picture of you taken?  Usually they have all been from family gathering photos or my own graphic avatar.

3.   Can you play an Instrument? And if you do which one?  None and if I did it would be both the guitar and piano. My father played all string instruments but never had the patience to teach me.

4.   Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? Actually it was yesterday afternoon at my sister's for lunch along with my other sister, her husband, my niece and her adorable daughter who had me smiling all afternoon and all of us laughed as we remembered funny happening's from the past.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear friends and family have a blessed week.




6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Toni. I wish you the very best year in 2019 with lots of love and laughter. It sounds like you made a great start on it yesterday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am alone in the morning, I just talk to myself too.
    How fun you got to spend time with family! Happy New Year! Loved your answers!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Toni!!! I finally updated my blog. Hope to get more active with it again! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.