December 19, 2018

Wednesday's Poetry Day ~ Can You Hear It!

Many times when a sudden thought comes to mind I instantly write down a poem. There are also times a song in poetry comes to mind. Here Is one of those times.


Can You Hear It In The Distance? 




Can you hear it in the distance?
Shhh..Just listen and you'll hear.

Can you hear it in the distance?
That little tinkling sound in your ear?

I can hear it! Yes, I can,
It's oh so faint and far away.

Can you hear it in the distance?
Can you make out what they say?

Oh! it's coming closer I can hear it very well,
You can hear it better too, oh yes! I can tell.

Voices coming closer rising up in wondrous song,
Singing through the heavens that it won't be very long.

He is coming soon the heavenly angel voices sing,
He is coming soon, our Holy Heavenly King.

He is born to save us all so get ready to rejoice.
Sing along of His birth and raise with us your voice.


Toni Taddeo ©


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear family and friends be blessed.



3 comments:

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.