March 1, 2019

Suffolk England

Photos by Meleah Reardon Photography. She says of herself, "I’m a girl with a camera who loves making pretty things. I'm based in Suffolk, England where I specialize in landscape, architecture, and travel photography using a unique technique called High Dynamic Range (HDR)."

This group were taken in Suffolk, England. She takes fantastic photos. I'm glad I came across her on the web awhile ago by chance.  She doesn't have a website anymore but if I remember correctly she is on Facebook.

'Bridge Cottage' a 16th century thatched Cottage in Flatford, Suffolk


Bury St. Edmunds in bloom


The Church of St Peter and St Paul


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty. Would love to visit England someday...that would be so delightful. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Welcome back!!

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. šŸ’œ Many blessings dear friends.