March 24, 2019

Sunday Stealing ~ Thought Provoking Questions, Part 1


Linking in with Sunday Stealingfor today. I like this week's meme. It's a mix of thought provoking questions. I usually pick and choose the questions. I'll post and answer most except for a few of them that don't really pertain to me. This week I left one blank.


1. When was the last time you tried something new?  Today, I tried on a new pair of shoes and promptly repacked them and sent them back, Most shoes today are sized wrong.

2. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?  No one. I consider myself one of a kind LOL!

3. What’s the most sensible thing you’ve ever heard someone say?  Hmmmm. I would have to think on this one. Right now my mind is blank.

4. What gets you excited about life?  Waking up in the morning and finding I'm still alive.

5. What life lesson did you learn the hard way?  As a youngster that lying gets you nowhere.

6. What do you wish you spent more time doing five years ago?  ?Blank?

7. Do you ask enough questions or do you settle for what you know?  Depends as I have done both.

8. Who do you love and what are you doing about it?  Nothing needs to be done. I love my family and they love me back.

9. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?  My unwavering belief in my Lord Jesus Christ.

10. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?  For me the question should be "What was I capable of doing a year ago that I can't do today".

11. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?  It's a sign of caring and sorrow and yes, happiness.

12. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?  Nothing. Life is what it is and if they judge me that's their problem not mine.

13. Do you celebrate the things you do have?  Yes! I am blessed.

14. What is the difference between living and existing?  Life is what you make it, existence is just living.

15. If not now, then when?  Whenever. 😇

16. Have you done anything lately worth remembering?  I hope so.

17. What does your joy look like today?  Happy in my blessings.

18. Is it possible to lie without saying a word?  I wouldn't know as I don't lie. Not even a little fib.

19. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?  True friends don't hold anything back but speak the way it is. 

20. Which activities make you lose track of time?  Writing poetry, drawing pixel graphics, reading, computing, etc., etc,. 😊

Until the next time dear family and friends have a Sunday of blessings

8 comments:

  1. Hi Toni, I enjoyed your post today and I did it too! I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged. I just love Bible journaling and that is what I do a couple hours a day. I am doing several studies right now. Have a Happy Sonday! Glad you are still here too! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with No. 18. I have never lied in my whole life, (until now).

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed you post, Toni. Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answers today and a great attitude about life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answers. Pixel graphics... sounds interesting!! Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your attitude Toni! The lying really bothers me...it did not when I was a kid, but now that I am older, it really upsets me when grown people lie. It makes me not trust them.
    I love your graphics! What a fun thing to get lost in! Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed your answers and got a real laugh from #2! You are one of a kind for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun answers. It is good to wake up alive.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.