March 26, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme ~ TV Delights

I'm joining in on the Tuesday 4 Meme.




TV Delights

1.   Favorite TV Chef To Watch And Learn From:   Not having watched any cooking shows in a long while since I dropped cable for Roku, the chef I liked most was Ina Garten of The Barefoot Contessa cooking show on the Food Network. She made it all seem easy and was so relaxed and happy with her hubby and life.

2.   Favorite TV Cooking Personality:   The same said here regarding watching cooking shows, my favorite personality was Trisha Yearwood of the Trisha's Southern Kitchen cooking show also on the Food Network. Plus the fact I love her and her hubby Garth Brook's singing too.

3.   Favorite Frozen TV Dinner (Yes Or No Reply And Why):   I really don't have a favorite TV dinner. When I'm too lazy to cook, I'll sometimes microwave a Stouffer's dinner for one or a Marie Callender. I'm not really crazy for frozen dinners.

4.   Favorite Watching TV Movie Snack To Munch On:   Easy one. For me it's a mug of coffee with any lemon filled dessert i.e., danish, doughnut, etc., or a Nonni's Limone Biscotti and Nonni's Cioccolati Biscotti. I buy desserts but not often. If I baked I would end up eating way too much for if it's in the house it's gone as I have very little will power when it comes to goodies. As for candy or popcorn I can do without unless it's a "box of chocolates". 😉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thought For The Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until the next time dear friends and family have a blessed week.





5 comments:

  1. I really enjoy Ina Garten and Trisha Yearwood's cooking programs too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lemon desserts!! I have been craving a lemon meringue pie, but can't find any anywhere! I am going to have to try and make one, one of these days!! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy the taste of lemony things too. My mother used to make the most delicious lemon meringue pies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just don't watch cooking shows but I do like Good Eats with Alton Brown. Very entertaining and I always learn a lot of interesting things. I eat frozen dinners much more than I should. Too much sodium and too many carbs but I think Amy's re my favorites - her enchiladas and tamales.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Toni! I do not have the cooking channels anymore either. We went with YouTube TV and Sling. I am good as long as I can get my Cardinals games and Hallmark...hahahaha Oh and local news. I do watch them at my mom's house though, she loves the cooking channels. Loved your answers! Have a great week!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.