April 26, 2019

Friday Foto Friends & Skywatch ~ Peace and Beauty

Two beautiful peaceful photos and a special one all taken by my daughter on the beaches of Florida. They were so lovely I thought I would bring them back and feature them in this week's Friday Foto Friends. I don't get many chances to take photos not being able to drive so I usually get them from my daughter or surfing the net.

Sunrise At Palm Valley, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida


Herons On A Man Made Lake In St Johns Town Center, Florida


This one is the special one from her. She Said, "Walter is just over 3 years old. His owner Steven was a sweetheart to share him with us and other passerby. He was sitting on my daughter's hand at the time. — in Jacksonville Beach, Florida.


Bible Quote Of The Day

Genesis 1:20:  "Then God said, “Let the waters teem with swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth in the open expanse of the heavens.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click The Graphic to join in on Debbie's Friday Foto Friends


Click On → Skywatch Friday ← To join in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.


6 comments:

  1. Love, love , love this post, smiles. Hope you have a lovely day...regardless of the weather...looks like rain and snow are in the forecast here in western NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I especially like the parrot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter's pictures are so pretty, she got some great shots. The picture of the herons is so peaceful, I could look at it all day. I must say, Walter in a pretty bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty photos all! The photo of the parrot is particularly eye-catching with all of his bold colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.