May 30, 2019

Skywatch Friday ~ Beaches & Flowers

Two beautiful peaceful photos taken by my daughter at Ponce Inlet, Florida on May 28th. They were so lovely I thought I would feature them in this week's Skywatch Friday. I don't get many chances to take photos not being able to drive so I usually get them from my daughter who is my own beachcomber. 😉 





I took this last one waiting for my sister to pick me up this past Tuesday in the pouring rain. I found them growing right outside my door. They are tiny and I don't know what they are called. They were planted by someone and are not wild.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click On → Skywatch Friday ← To join in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Until next time dear family and friends have a lovely weekend.


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful !
    I wish, I be there :-)
    Such impressive photos !
    Great shot, great photo series
    My Sky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, and kudos to your daughter! I like the subtle reflection of color and light off the sand in photo #1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kind of looks like a honeysuckle. Is it a vine? Your daughter does get some beautiful pictures at the beach. I love that she is able to get over there so often. We haven't been in ages, and we really only live about an hour's drive away. Just don't like to fight traffic, especially when it is hot. But I do miss hearing/seeing/smelling the salt air/surf pounding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Pamela it isn't a vine, it a regular plant and has no smell. I used to have honeysuckle. I too miss going to any beach living here in upstate NY. All I have is the Hudson River and parks with lakes near by. Elena goes to the beach almost every day in early morning or evening to walk. She is not a swimmer. :)

      Delete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.