May 19, 2019

Sunday Stealing ~ Unconscious Mutterings

Linking in with → Sunday Stealing ← for today. I like this week's meme


From   → Unconscious Mutterings: ←  (Which is a favorite of mine and I do this one often)  There are no right or wrong answers. Don't limit yourself to one word responses; just say everything that pops into your head. Thanks to The Gal Herself for the suggestion.


I say ... and you think ... ?

Hurry! ::  Up and wait!
Dumb ::  Is as dumb acts
Fudge ::  Topped vanilla sundae
Sturdy ::  As an Oak Tree
Printing ::  Press
Itch ::  But don't scratch
Creaks ::  In the steps as you climb
Paste ::  Your picture on the wall
Waste of time ::  And It's a pain in the neck
Let down ::  Very easy
Cancellation ::  For dinner reservations
Suspect ::  In a Police Investigation
Fireplace ::  Needs more logs
Spring ::  Is here. Can Summer be far behind
Commute ::  Daily on the train
Places ::  To go, world's to see
Fraud ::  Happens every day
Adoption ::  Instead of Abortion
Election ::  Day is in November
Moving day ::  Has finally arrived

Until The Next Time Dear Family And Friends Be Blessed.







10 comments:

  1. I said Oak as well! This one was fun and I joined in as well. Happy Sunday Toni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting to see what words people associate with other words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sturdy as an oak tree. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun seeing how differently (or similarly) we all respond to the same words. By the way, love that porch in your header picture. Is it yours? I could just imagine living on it all summer long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was mine LOL! No it's a vacation lodge. :)

      Delete
  5. Great responses... have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your answers. Have a lovely day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your answers, mine were a little longer (I'm an explanation person, lol). Gorgeous photo on your header...I need a vacation there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I immediately thought of you when I saw this meme. You have been doing it for a long time. It is a fun one. Loved your answers! Have a nice day!

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love seeing comments from family and friends. Thank you so much for leaving one. 💜 Many blessings dear friends.